Imdur and bad side affects
Has anyone else been treated with Imdur and had bad headaches, bad body aches and low bp?

I had heart cath on Fri and dr changed med from a beta blocker to Imdur.  I have spent today pretty much not functioning at all!

Left arm pain is pretty bad.  I won't take it again in the morning.  I will call dr first but just thought I would see if anyone else has had these issues.

bzmed
I took this med for 3 years. It takes getting use to, or your body has to adjust to it. It is a potent vasodilator and opens up the arteries to the brain, heart and everything. The headache is from the increased blood flow.

It is timed released nitroglycerin. I stopped it so I could take viagra, with my doctors permission.

Ask for Topamax for the headaches. This med can affect your eyes in a bad way (known side effect). I had to stop taking it routinely but still take it on occasion. Good luck...