Inappropriate Sinus Tachycardia
After seven months of no one being able to figure out what was wrong with me, I was eventually diagnosed with IST. I was placed on calcium channel blockers.  After three additional months of them not helping, I went to a holistic doctor who performed a nutritional response testing and indicated that what was causing the switching for me was aluminum.  He suggested I switch my deodorant to a non-aluminum one, which I did.  After three days I was able to go back to work, funtion, and was able to feel like I was getting my life back.  My panic attacks actually went away as well. I am still continuing to take the calcium channel blockers.  

I have two questions:  1. Could aluminum be the cause in your opinion?  2.  I am still not able to exercise, even though I do feel considerably better.  Even minimal exercise leaves me out of breath. And cardio workout sends my heartrate skyrocketing back up to over 180s within a minute of even walking on a treadmill.  Any suggestions?  

Thank you for your time!