Heart Disease Community
Internal vibrations

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Internal vibrations

A couple weeks ago, I started feeling a vibration in my pelvic area that was similar to many posts on this website.  Today, I started feeling it in my chest also.  I was alarmed at first, but then I came here and read that I was not alone and that it wasnt alarming.  I then did my own research and found out that the vibrations are likely a result of a parasite.  My son was diagnosed 2 years ago with a vector borne illness known as Babesia.  He would have been diagnosed with ADHD and medicated for it if I hadnt insisted it was something else.  The doctors I have encountered, which are many, are both unfamiliar and uncomfortable talking about parasites in our bodies.  This is really unfortunate because I KNOW most Americans suffer from one form of a parasite or another and will likely continue on undiagnosed and even made to feel crazy.  Fry Labs in Scottsdale, AZ has a patented dye that reveals parasites in blood.  Otherwise, a standard test will show nothing and your doctor will think you are a lunatic.

This discussion is related to Vibration on the left side of chest.
I too have suspected that my vibrations may be caused by a parasite.  I had severe heart pain and coughing in Seattle when I visited my daughter for about 4 weeks.  I couldn't sleep on my left side.   When I came home, I then experienced a vibration in my heart.  I went into the hospital for observation.  They could not pick up the vibration on the heart monitor.  I originally attributed it to GERD,  I've had a nuclear treadmill, echocardiogram and gamma machine that detects blood flow into the heart.  I will get the results on Friday, the l0th.  The only relief from the heart pain was by taking several antibiotics that I had lying around the house. Now the vibration has quieted  but I have odd sensations around my heart and up through my back, especially when I try laying on my left side with a tightening feeling.  Also I feel odd isolated feelings in certain areas of my body.  I'm glad others have had these feeling because when you talk to others about it, they look at you like you're a little looney.

KathyP  
I took MMS for 2 weeks and I have no more vibrations at all.  I also got rid of all the "floaters" in my field of vision as well as some muscular ticks.  
Could be lack of b12 vitamins, I have low b12 count and i GET IT, DID some research and it does cause this
Strangely enough, when I had my 5 stents in 2009, the buzzing became a new sensation. It occurred mainly after waking up and seemed like my heart needed a bit of time to get working properly. Once I had stood up and walked around for a few seconds, it seemed to stop until my next sleep. It didn't really cause any problems, and it didn't worry me. My Cardiologist looked at me as though I was nuts when I mentioned it.
Since my 2 stents in March this year, that buzzing has gone away. Now, I have no idea what it was, but it must have been heart related.