Intraventricular Conduction Delay ?
I am a 28 year old male enrolled in a Sleep Study at a large hospital in Rochester, NY - sponsored by MERCK.  At today's morning appointment, my EKG read "Intraventricular Conduction Delay" and said it was a "Borderline ECG".  Now, I am almost an RN, and have not heard of this term before -- in looking it up, I did not find much information of use.  My Ventricular Rate was 67, and the QRSint. was 110 mps (?) - not sure if that's the right abbreviation but 110 was the number.  

I have to await the cardiologist to read this, but was told by the study nurse that it is seen often and is usually of little clinical significance.  I have no history of heart disease in myself or family; I am 5'9", weigh 135 pounds, BP never above 115/75, and average HR of 75.  My last blood work 2 weeks ago revealed all normal CHEM 14, as well as normal CBC.  Any information would be great!  Thank you.
QRS interval is the time between each heartbeat and the count of the QRS complex for one minute would be the heart rate.  The EKG calculates the heart rate is normal (67) but there is an indication heartbeat rhythm is irregular based on the QRS was 110.

"Intraventricular Conduction Delay" and said it was a "Borderline ECG".  There are electrical pathways starting at the upper heart chambers and conducted down the septum and into the left and right ventricles to contract the ventricles.  The pathways are called right and left bundle branches.  Sometimes the electrical impulse takes a pathway that is not the normal pathway and the electrical impulse may be delayed causing a skipped beat or early beat.  Common and not usually a problem.  Hope this helps, take care and thanks for sharing.
Thank you for that reply!  I went back this AM and it said nothing of the sort, so apparently it is an intermittent occurence. Appreciate the encouraging feedback!