Irregular heart beat
Hi - My daughter age 17 has been suffering with low blood pressure and fainting for about 2 yrs. Each time i would take her to dr they would say she needed to learn to live with it however when she would faint she would be really tired and unable to go to college for over a week which meant dropping out of her course. Eventually she seen a cardiologist and had a 24 hr home tracing of her heart beat it showed that her heart was beating 170 bpm then would drop back to 60 bpm. We're currently waiting to see another consultant for a second opinion however it takes so long and again she is missing college we have been to A&E twice and they wanted to keep her in to do a full ecg tracing over 24 hrs but there were no beds available.  She had an attack on Monday and today Thursday she continues to feel so tired she can't get out of bed. Can you tell me is this fatigue a normal side effect of irregular heart beat she's had all the regular blood tests and nothing has show up? I'm beginning to wonder is there something else underlying these symptoms.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Irregular heart rate can cause inadequate pumping by the heart and consequent fatigue. Hope Diabetes, hypothyroidism and anemia have been ruled out, as they can also cause fatigue.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.