Heart Disease Community
Is this possibly a heart condition?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this possibly a heart condition?

Seven years ago I battled Anorexia as a teenager for three years.

For a few years now I've had a constant cold hand and cold feet feeling no matter the temperature.
I am exhausted everyday all the time for no reason whatsoever.
I have a flutter in my chest that feels like it skips a beat...A year ago my doctor told me my heart was enlarged and beat too rapidly.
In the E.R. they confirmed it but said it would be fine...so I didn't follow up with the cardiologist my doctor assigned me to go to.

I feel faint-like quite often and dizzy out of no where yet have not passed out since my teen years. I also tend to sweat very easily, even if I'm not physically active.

I plan on going to the cardiologist because of my family's worries, but I feel like it's being over dramatized and I can't afford extra payments as it is
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You should see a cardiogolist,listen to your family. Better to be safe!

Good luck to you!
Blank
237039_tn?1264261657
Seeing a cardiologist is your best decison now.  Could be a benign arrhythmia, but you never know.  Have some tests and see what comes of that. Better to take it seriously at first. Take care, Ally
Blank
255163_tn?1376873346
I remember reading somewhere that if the underlying problem of the enlarged heart is treated in time, it can be reversed. If it goes on too long it can be permanent.
I would take Vienna and ChatterAlly's advice and see a cardiologist. Sooner better than later.
Best wishes
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
10555961_tn?1411011933
Blank
69_F100_Ranger commented on photo
4 hrs ago
Blank
Ashkaikyl88 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
5 hrs ago
1755089_tn?1376057155
Blank
drewlevas uploaded new photos
10 hrs ago
Heart Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979