Heart Disease Community
Is this possibly a heart condition?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Is this possibly a heart condition?

Seven years ago I battled Anorexia as a teenager for three years.

For a few years now I've had a constant cold hand and cold feet feeling no matter the temperature.
I am exhausted everyday all the time for no reason whatsoever.
I have a flutter in my chest that feels like it skips a beat...A year ago my doctor told me my heart was enlarged and beat too rapidly.
In the E.R. they confirmed it but said it would be fine...so I didn't follow up with the cardiologist my doctor assigned me to go to.

I feel faint-like quite often and dizzy out of no where yet have not passed out since my teen years. I also tend to sweat very easily, even if I'm not physically active.

I plan on going to the cardiologist because of my family's worries, but I feel like it's being over dramatized and I can't afford extra payments as it is
You should see a cardiogolist,listen to your family. Better to be safe!

Good luck to you!
Seeing a cardiologist is your best decison now.  Could be a benign arrhythmia, but you never know.  Have some tests and see what comes of that. Better to take it seriously at first. Take care, Ally
I remember reading somewhere that if the underlying problem of the enlarged heart is treated in time, it can be reversed. If it goes on too long it can be permanent.
I would take Vienna and ChatterAlly's advice and see a cardiologist. Sooner better than later.
Best wishes