Jaw Pain

I woke up this morning with horrible pain in my right jaw.  The pain is in front of my ear where the jaw meets.  It hurts worse when I clench my teeth together.  I also have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressue which I've been attempting to lower without meds.  It's been tough to do this over the holidays and my blood pressue is still high.  I was going to call my dr. after the first to see if she thinks I should try a blood pressure pill.  I've also been feeling nauseous for the last few days but I figured it was from eating too much junk over the holidays.

Anyway...my question is when jaw pain presents as a symptom of heart disease what does it normally feel like?  My pain is only on the right side where the jaw meets.  I woke up with it this morning.  It feels like somone punched me.  I don't have any other symptoms except the nausea.  With the recent diagnoses of high blood pressure I'm worried that I'm about to have a heart attack.  I'm a 39 year old female.  I've also been recently diagnosed with high cholesterol.  My dr. told me to watch what I eat and she would retest it in 6 months.

Does the jaw pain sound like it could be heart related?  When jaw pain is related to heart problems, does it occur in one area like this or is it all over jaw pain?  Is it more likely to be TMJ related since I woke up with it?  I've never had pain in my jaw like this before.

Thanks for any info you can provide.