LEFT BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK
I AM A 28 YEAR OBESE WOMAN WHO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A LEFT BUNDLE BRANCH BLOCK IN OCTOBER 2010. I HAD A STRESS TEST, ULTRASOUND OF THE HEART WHICH SHOWED EVERYTHING WAS FINE. BUT IT HAS LEFT ME WITH ALOT OF ANXIETY AND PANIC ATTACKS. I AM ALWAYS THINKING SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY HEART. SO I HAD A SECOND OPINION DONE. HE ALSO TOLD ME THE SAME THING. SO HE PUT ME ON A 30 EVENT MONITOR BECAUSE I TOLD HIM I WAS HAVING PALPITATION SOMETIMES. SO THE EVENT MONITOR SHOWED I WAS HAVING SOME IRREGULAR HEART RHYTHM AND ALOT TACKY AT TIME. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE INFORMATION ON THIS. WILL THIS KILL ME!.
Hi!

Left Bundle Branch Block (LBBB) is not a diagnosis or a disease, it's simply a pattern on EKG. So no, it can't kill you!

It's somewhat more uncommon to have LBBB than RBBB (Right BBB) and it's more often a sign of heart disease, but people can be born with LBBB too and in that case, there is no need to worry. That's why the doctors do more careful examination when they see LBBB on EKG than RBBB.

My first thought were an enlarged heart, but that's ruled out with ultrasound. The ultrasound will also rule out other diseases that can cause LBBB (old heart attacks, etc).

No need to panic, your doctor told you that your heart is fine. But you're only 28, so it will be a good idea, both for your anxiety, your irregular heart rhythm and your tachy, to gain a better physical condition. That will also help you regain trust to your heart.
Im 36 and I have lbbb my weight is a little high I'm scared whether this is gonna end up in death pls help me with this. What can I do for this