Heart Disease Expert Forum
LVH/HCM, inverted twaves and ischemia
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

LVH/HCM, inverted twaves and ischemia

I am a 62/female.On 9-30-05:adverse drug reaction while preparing for a bone marrow biopsy. I had seizure/convulsion w/temporarily loss of consciousness.  Taken to emergency room -admitted, discharged 10-2-05. Admitted due to inverted T waves in leads V1 through V4 and to ascertain why the seizure (1997 stress test did not show inverted T waves).The only other seizure I was in 1980 during an amniotic fluid embolism.
I had multiple tests while at the hospital
Related Discussions
239757_tn?1213813182

Trulee,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear of your recent events.

1. Will I always have abnormal T waves and anterior ischemia -- do I have permanent damage to the heart
2 Comments
Blank
I am sorry, the above question was incomplete,  I will try to post it another time before my surgery. The rest of the question was:
PR interval 134m,
QRS duration 90ms,
QT/QTc 420/466ms,
P-R-T axes 51 38 41,
Normal sinus rhythm,
ST & T wave abnormality, consider anterior ischemia,
Abnormal ECG,  When compared with ECG of  Sept 30, 2005 no significant change was found
MY QUESTIONS:
1.  Will I always have abnormal T waves and anterior ischemia -- do I have permanent damage to the heart
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank