Heart Disease Community
Large PDA

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Large PDA

Respected Dr.
Sir , My Daughter 7 years Old , when she was two and half year PDA is detected and was 6 mm( Large PDA , we operated in jalandhr through ASD DEvice and closed it ,now at this stage she is still swating , we regularly attended the OPD at that clinic where she was operated , Now the Dr. told me That she is not recovering and EPAH is between 56mm to 70mm and maintained at that level, so there is not improvement , He has suggested medicine Penegra 25Mg (OD) at that time ( Post operation)and we have given  four na d half year , now dr. told me that there is no medicine we can not do any thing, Sir  we are very much worried, my dauughter condition is look in good, but swating problem, Sir kindly suggest me medicine or other necessary i will ready to do anything

Date of Birth   14-11-2003
Date of opeated 18-08-2006

This discussion is related to large pda.
Tags: PDA