Leaky heart valve
I am 26 and I am a diabetic.  I am on an insulin pump and have been for about 4 years.  I just recently found out I have a leaky heart valve and I have a very rapid heart beat.  My A1c test came back as a 10.5 which I know is not good.  My question is the doctor I have does'nt seem to be worried about the leaky heart valve and dont say much about it.  I am not sure if I should get another opinion?  Having this problem and being a diabetic should I be worried?
How severe is the leaky valve?  Usually they describe it as trivial or mild, moderate, or severe.  Trivial and mild are not worrisome.  Moderate and severe need to be followed.  And how fast is your heart rate?  It makes a big difference, as some people feel their heart is racing at only 90 or 100 bpm.  Diabetics are more prone to coronary artery disease, and getting that A1c under control is the best thing you can do.