Left arm pain for weeks that comes and goes
Hi  I have been having pain in my left arm from just under my front shoulder to my elbow for weeks now.. it comes and goes and I dont have any chest pain or anything else, only some pain in  my back. Is this heart related? I have had stress test in the last year and it was fine. Thank you
I think that only your doc could absolutely for sure tell you if this is heart related or not.  You really didn't give us alot of info to go on here like.....how old are you...are you a male or female...are you on any medications....have you ever had heart issues in the past.......when do you notice the pain more and what are you doing when it happens.....did you bring this up to your doc and what did they say?  It could be absolutely anything from vascular issues, to muscular issues, to nerve issues.....try to give us a little more info...i will look out for your post.,....have a wonderful nite and i hope it gets better for you.....