Left arm pain
Can left arm pain  be a predisposition to a heart attack and what part of the arm do you get heart pain in?  I have had about three ecgs done this year and all are normal.
Arm pain is not usually a "predisoposition" to having a heart attack.  Rather, arm pain may be an accompanying symptom of someone who is having coronary ischemia (which may fall in the spectrum of a heart attack).  Isolated arm pain can be caused by a number of different conditions and "usually" is not an indicator of a heart attack unless it is accompanied by chest discomfort, shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting, and/or profuse sweating. However, arm pain may be an important symptom in someone who has a previous history of coronary artery disease, has multiple risk factors (hypertension, diabetes, smoking, dyslipidemia, family history of heart disease) and/or has had similar symptoms during a previous heart attack.  
Thank you for your reply.  I appreciate it.