Left chest pain
hi i'm a 22 year old male,a week ago i woke up and felt a pain( stinging) in my left chest area and heart.. i didn't feel any shortness of breath, i later during the day felt pain in my left arm, neck and shoulder the pain wouldn't stop, i felt pain when using my left arm, the pain wasn't very severe (3/5). i thought i was just tired i never had heart problems before...  the pain lasted the whole day... nway i didn't know what to do.. i just moved from abroad and don't have health insurance yet!  and i know no one. the next day the pain diminshed... but now a week later i'm still feeling a mild pain in my left arm.. and neck ? help anyone
Your symptoms sound A LOT like what mine were a few months ago. Have you had a chest x-ray? Because I went to the ER when it happened to me and they found that my lung had collapsed. After the intial collapse of the lung (and before my surgery) I only had a little pain, more like heaviness, in my chest. Your suppose to be short of breath as a symptom, but i was never out of breath and my oxygen levels were all normal cause my remaining lung was doing all the work for me.