Left-side chest pain when wake up in the morning
I am 30 years old, 6,3, 200pds, etc.  For the past 4-5 months, a lot of mornings when I wake up my chest hurts when I take a breath, or a deep breath.  As soon as I get up and walk around for 2 minutes, it goes away.  Literally 2 minutes up and it's gone.  The pain is in the left side of my chest.  Any ideas???  I've had a full health screening/bloodwork done about 6 months ago with nothing too alarming.  BP was 138/95...but it flucuates depending on if I am nervous, etc.
Thanks,
Dan
im 6' 2 and lately every morning i wake i feel like my chest is going to explode and when i breathe in boy that hurts, had my heart and lungs all checked. went to a chiropractor today and my spine is in abit of a state, which pushed the nerves into spasm thus giving pressure to the chest left side and back. if your pain goes away in the mornings after a few minutes or even half an hour or so i would suggest osteo,or chiro. will let you know how i wake up tomorrow and if its good i think we have our answer. Fingers crossed.
well amazing results this morning woke up pain free, unreal. try an osteo or chiropractor.