Leg cramps and post faint
Last night I was eating some crackers while standing and felt a heat rush in my body, hazy vision and lightheadness.  Prior to that I had cramps on my calves.  I thought I would faint but didn't, my heart rate did increase.  Soon after I had a bowel movement.  About three years ago something similar happened while I was riding the train.  I got hot, a stomach ache, a headache and eventually passed out.  In a couple of minutes I got up and continued my way to work.  I went through several testings by a neurologist and cardiologist, bloodwork, ekg, heart monitor, tilt table and everything was normal except for low vitamin D and one extra heart beat in the lower chamber.  Since then I get these post faint episodes from time to time and have been constantly told it's vasovagal.  I'm now 28 and at 5"4 135 lbs considered at a normal weight.   I have been stressed lately and not sleeping well.  I had lunch at 1pm yesterday and didn't eat dinner until almost 8pm which was after the episode.    I saw a cardiologist this past April due to rapid heartbeats, he did an ekg, echo, heart monitor which all turned out normal.  Then I spent a night at the hospital early May due to rapid heartbeat but everything normal again including the ct scan with dye.  I'm starting to wonder if it's really the vasovagal acting up and stress being a stimuli.  My sugar level is usually 68 while fasting and in the high 80s an hour after eating.  Any thoughts? Thanks
Sugar level of 68 is on the lower side I beleive....  Typically when I fast mine is at 80 +/-. Not sure if this is too low or not?  But it may have something to do with the dizziness etc.

You have been through the tests, I really don't think this is heart related. I have extra beats as well and do not feel lightheaded with them. Some people do though and that is when they tend to treat with betablockers etc.

Sounds like they also ran all the blood work. Have you also worked with your GP to see what they may suggest?  It sounds like your cardio has given you the all clear.