Heart Disease Expert Forum
Leg pain/ foot tingling
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Leg pain/ foot tingling

I am a 21 year old male in good health. I drive twice a week to college which is about an hour away. When i get there I have a pretty long walk up hill to my first class. Within the last month or so when I walk to class the bottom of my left foot and toes go numb. i also have pain going down the back of my leg. This ussualy goes away in about 10 minutes after I sit down. However, within the last two days I have had this pain more constant whether I was walking or sitting down and it doesn't go away as easily.

Could this be a problem with the circulation to my leg or is it more likely to be associated with my back or nerves.