Life expectancy after heart bypass
My husband doesn't seem interested in changing his eating habits.  He had a quad by-pass 3 weeks ago.  He still wants fried foods and fats he shouldn't eat.

He isn't really trying to exercise.

I would like to scare him streight so how long will he be expected to live if he doesn't change his life style.

This discussion is related to Life expectancy of bypass surgery patient.
I don't think you can scare him straight.  It's different for different people.  I think some people are scared to do anything wrong; others are in denial (perhaps your husband); and others who seem to live with moderate changes to diet and lifestyle.  It may just take awhile for your husband to understand that he really can make a difference.  However, I know that some people figure "when it's my time, it's my time."  For those people, I think the best we can do is to do what WE can to encourage heart healthy habits.  

Maybe you can try some new recipes, invite friends over for a barbeque (turkey burgers??, chicken).  Would he take a walk?  Play a little Bocci ball in the yard?  Walk laps around the pool on a hot day? A trip to Home Depot (lots of guys love that store!).Take things slowly.  He may or may not change, but you don't have to be a part of his decision.  If he decides to eat fried foods and ignore exercising, that's his choice.  Continue to do what you can, and he will have to do the rest.  Just do the best you can to help him by fixing foods that he will like (and that are healthy)  Remember, baby steps.  Try ignoring (it's REALLY hard sometimes) his unhealthy eating habits and lack of exercise.  
I had bypass surgery last month and every day I get a little soreness in my chest from bending etc. The pain I went through and other factors have motivated me to change. But I still had to think what is life about and why should I continue?  Going through this procedure for me made me assess many things in my life. Ask the big question! If the answer had been let us not continue living then I would be eating at MacDonalds instead of writing this comment
We all know that you can take a mule to water, but you can not make him drink.  However you can trick him and cajole him. First trick is get one of the cookbooks from the American Heart Association.  They have some delicious recipes which will help you get him healthier and he may not even notice. .
Now, you did not say if you have children or not but use them as a reason to live. My brother who also had a heart attack and then angioplasty said he looked upon what happened as a second chance.  Your husband needs to see this.
My other suggestion is that he seeks counseling from either or both a dietician or psychiatrist.  Still eating fatty foods could be a sign of other problems.