Heart Disease Expert Forum
Lightheadedness

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Lightheadedness
I recently posted a question about NSVT, but forgot to mention this.

Sometimes when I laugh, talk a lot or get angry and yell, I get lightheaded. It lasts for a few seconds only

Since I had an episode of NSVT show up on an event monitor [I had 2 monitors done and NSVT was found 1 time] how likely is it that VT is the cause for me getting lightheaded while laughing/talking/yelling?

And it it isn't due to an arrhythmia, do you have any idea what it could be?

Thank you!
Adrenaline can drive ventricular ectopy, so it could be that you are having either PVCs (extra heart beats) or short runs of NSVT when you get worked up. I doubt you are having sustained VT, but the only way to know this for sure is to do another monitor.