Limited blood flow to an area of the heart
I had a stent placed Mid LAD in may of 2009.  Since that time I have continued to have chest pains and shortness of breath issues.  I had a PET stress test which showed an area of my heart was not recieving increased blood or oxygen during stress. I underwent an angiogram on the 13th of November and the main coronary arteries were clear (two had 30 percent blockage) and the doctor told me that I had one small thread sized vein blocked and he suspected that some of the veins in the muscle in the affected part of the heart were blocked so he increased my Toprol to 50 mg.  

My question is, if this does not relieve the angina (I have issues similar to before my stent placement) and I continue ot have chest pain and discomfort, is there a procedure or treatment that could relieve the symptoms?
You can be treated for pectoris angina with a nitrate. This medication dilates corornary vessels and relieves any pain due to vessel stenosis.  There is a fast acting nitrate that relieves angina quickly (nitro) and a slower nitrate that is effective for a longer period of time.