Low pulse ox and bad symptoms
Hi, I just don't know where to start telling you about my problems. It's complex and confusing.  Please bear with me.  I really need serious advice since I can't get insurance and have to rely on hospital charity for this.

I'm 33 years old male from Atlanta,  with a 10 year smoking  history and I'm 35 pounds overweight.  My question is do you think I should talk to my doctor about doing more to find out what is wrong with me?  

Several months ago I had a bad heart palpitation and near syncope, single incident and I was fine for a long time.  Then not long ago, I started feeling severe malaise which will come and go a few times thru out each day. This also includes a sore feeling deep in my chest and a fluttering heart when I lay on my left side (no fluttering when laying on the right).    Also I always now seem to have this peculiar nervous "energy" floating in my chest and with the least bit of distraction, it surges, my chest may hurt worse, and I am apt to go into tachycardia and experience near syncope experiences.    I feel like my breathing is off, as if my lungs will not fill to capacity at times or that I can't get a "good breath" of air,  or that I just don't have the energy to breath in enough.  But oddly enough if I am exercising my breathing actually seems better than it even used to be!    

Oh, an when I was in the ER I noticed my pulse ox would drop down as low as 91 and the lower it was the worse my chest felt.   If i get in a deep breath of air, my chest discomfort fades until I let the air out,   and  1 more thing I can't take a deep breath and hold it without immediately going into pre syncope

I was hoping you could help think of what to do,
since I've already had an Echo, Holter, EKG, and basic lab tests with no answers  (I even had a tachycardia/syncope ep./blood pressure drop with the holter on and it didn't show anything abnormal)
If the holter did not show anything abnormal during the episode of palpitations and a drop in blood pressure, and you ekg and echo are normal, I would say that your heart checked out ok and this is unlikely related to it.  I can't explain the drop in your blood pressure.  How low is it and how often do you feel short of breath?  Are you an anxious person?  Your situation is somewhat misterious.  I think you will probably have to see someone in person and have a good evaluation, not necessarily more test.
Oh by the way, I say 10 year smoking history, but I've since quit..thats just how much I had smoked.
A related discussion, Low pulse ox was started.