Heart Disease Community
MVP and Bundle Branch Block

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

MVP and Bundle Branch Block

Will someone, please, in English, explain to me what a bundle branch block is.  I was diagnosed with MVP in 1993 and bundle branch block about two years ago, about the same time three stents were put in my heart.  Any and all help will be appreciated.  With this and this and the fibromyalgia I have, I'm just a bundle of laughs. (LOL)  Thans.
there are three electric conduits in the heart. Thesse send an electirc signal to the ventricles to pump or beat. I have a left bundle branch block LBBB and a right BBB.
These can cause arrythmias which may lead to serious  complications. I was given a first dose of amiodarone in hospital and have now been on 200mg five days a week for three months. I have had about 20 arrythmic incidents in the past three months which this strong medicine is supposed to stop. I'm due to see the cardiologist in a week. Where your stents to deal with the branch blocks? Why?
My stents were put in for three different 95% blocked arteries within two days of each other.  Two one day and one two days later.  The Dr. missed one.  I take Calan for palpitations, plus Plavix,  Folbic, Potassium tablets, and numerous other drugs as I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia.
Thanks for the info.  I see my cardiologist in Nov.  If I look like telling him I'm having "fluttering in my heart", back I got to the hospital.  No one seems to be too concerned about the BBB or the MVP, but I certainly am.