Heart Disease Community
May be having a mild heart attack? Maybe?

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I have for the last few hours been having very severe pain in my left to center chest area that seems to come and go but for the last hour has maintained severity. The pain extends up to my neck and left shoulder and the left back side of my head. The pain is extremely sharp. I have difficulty breathing due to the chest pain, but not really feeling numb or anything like that, maybe a slight bit of nuasia (not sure i spelled that right) from time to time.  I am sweating alot but it is a bit hot in my house at the moment. I don't really feel like I might just kill over and die at any moment but the pain is making it very difficult to do anything. I'm in the military in Germany and nothing here opens till 7 am and I don't really want to pay German ambulance fees over a false alarm.  ANyone think this may be a serious thing? It happened once before about a week ago but eventually went away after several hours, though the head ache on the left backside took about a day to go away.

oh i forgot to add that im a 25 year old white male. i dont know if that matter or not but yeah...
You might be suffering a heart attack. only with the proper test can  determine it.

If this is the case, the longer you wait the more damage you will suffer.

Jesus
Chest pain should always be evaluated to rule out any cardiac issue. Better to be safe than anything else.  Go to your doctor or the ER now.  Take care, Ally
You have the classic symptoms of a heart related disorder.  Even if the symptoms subside you should see a doctor because heart cell damage can be happening without  continued symptoms.  If a heart problem, time is of the essence to save serious heart cell damage.