Middle chest pain
I am female, 39 Y old. It has been about 2 years that I have some problems with my chest pain and dizziness.
I get chest pain and dizzy after I feel tired or do a little hard exercise. Then my body crashes for two days.
For example, I had to work late hours yesterday and my middle chest pain and feeling dizzy and weak started around 7PM. I couldn’t concentrate anymore and I felt a deep pain in my middle chest. I had some anxiety pills that was given to my doctor and it made to sleep. I work up in the morning, I am having the same symptoms, pain and heaviness in my middle chest toward left that goes towards my neck and I feel tightness in my left part of my neck. This happens to me after a hard working out or during intimacy as well. I used to work out hard 5 times a week before and now I barely go to gym. Maximum exercise I can do is to walk or a little run, otherwise this happened to me and my body crashed for 2 days until it recovers.
I went to few doctors during last two years , they did EKG , stress test( treadmill ) , and also sono from my heart around a year ago. They all think I am crazy and I these are the symptoms of panic attack and I need to use depression and anxiety pills.
But I am sure it is not anxiety. My primary doctors told me she is not going to refer me to any specialist anymore which is not professional!
I really don’t know what to do? I don’t know what is wrong with me ? I am so tired of all of these symptoms which interfere with my normal life, marriage, work and social life.
Please help me and let me know what can I do?

thanks,
Sarah
Your heart has been checked out pretty darn well and they have found nothing wrong. Chest pain from heart disease is not likely to last for years, that just is not how it presents. If you are not satisfied with your doctor you can always get a second opinion, however it would be just as irresponsible of your doctor to continue referring you to specialists and costingyou or  your insurance company more and more money unless there is an indication that further testing would find something of significance.

You probably don't want to hear this, but it does sound like anxiety to me, but you should seek out a second medical opinion if you are not convinced.

Jon