Heart Disease Community
Mild left chest pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Mild left chest pain

Hi, I'm 24 years old with no medical history. it all started at February when while I was in my bed awake, I got abdominal pain. not very severe (3 of 10). in the next couble days I had pain at the lower left chest ( a little bit under the nipple) . I went to the er the other night as the pain continued with some dizziness. They did an EKG and didn't find anything except that I was having around 110 heart beat. The doctor told me it was just over tiring my heart and thus the pain. she gave a heart relaxing shot and I left. Next day I had this burning feeling in the center of my chest so I went to a different hospital. They did an EKG again and she gave me some pills for stomach acids. Anyway the chest pains continued and I did a barium x ray which came back normal. I still get this mild chest pain, at the very left side ( below my armpit and below my nipple ) and it scares me out for a heart problem. I also get a tingling sensation on my left arm. the pain is constant and usually gets worse through the day. does this indicate a heart problem or it's my esophagus? I'm nervous cause my barium x ray came back normal ( no acid reflux ). so that means the problem is elsewhere? ( heart )