Mitral Valve and Bicuspid Aortic Valve leaking
I was told that my Mitral Valve is mildly leaking, and there is also leaking in my bicuspid valve. I am having chest pains, with shortness of breath during activities as slight as walking, and am always tired. What does this mean? Can this be fixed my medications? Would surgery be recommended?  Is it better to wait to have surgery?
Normally, the MV is bicuspid (two leaflets), and the AV valve is tricuspid (three leaflets).  Sometimes the AV just two leaflets (bicuspid) from birth and occasionally fused together.  Is that the bicuspid valve you are referring about?

Mild leaking is almost always of no significance and don't progress, and shouldn't be of any concern and not cause your symptoms.  begins to present a problem when the condition is moderate to severe, but not always.

Have you had an echocardiogram?  The symptoms can be heart related.  The cause would/could be a low cardiac output secondary to pumping and/or filling dysfunction.  Severe valve regurgitation would lower cardiac output as some blood flows back into the upper chamber and not pumped into circulation.
I am sorry, I explained it incorrectly. I was told that I have mild leaking from my Mitral Valve, as well as moderate leaking from my bicuspid aortic valve. I had an echocardiogram, and that is what my doctor said that results were.