Heart Disease Expert Forum
Moderate Stress Induced Ischaemia

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Moderate Stress Induced Ischaemia
I recently went for a myocardial perfusion scan and the results letter states; moderate severity stress induced ischemia within the anticipated distribution of the LAD but also within the RCA. The elevated TID ratio 1.26 may occasionally be a marker of balanced three vessel disease.
My ECG showed that I also have got Left Bundle Branch Block.
I have an appointment to see the Cardiologist next month but I am worried what to expect! Can you please give me some insight and is the TID ratio bad. I have tried my Doctor and Cardiologist with no joy!!
TID is looking at your heart and does it get bigger (TID) or smaller with stress. Your heart got larger with stress,  and this is abnormal. Your stress test is concerning for a lot of ischemia. You should definitely speak with your cardiologist to determine the best course of action, but this will likely include a coronary catheterization.