My CT Angiography is scarry looking
I went for my 1 yr. physical and the doctor heard a right corotid bruit.  He sent me to cardiologist who ordered an echo and stress test.  I am 41 year old female.  I was diagnosed with MVP and moderate regurgitation in my 20's.  Anyways, the doctor then decided to order a CTA of the head, neck and aortic arch as one last test since he could not find the cause of my bruit.  Ultrasound did not show blockages in my neck and I passed the stress test.  A couple weeks ago I received the results of CT angiography and was told that things looked good.

Today I picked up a CD copy of the CT scan so that I can have it on file.  The images that show the arteries illuminated with the dye was pretty wild since you can see everything in 3D.  BUT there is a portion of the bracheocephalic artery totally missing from the images that show the aortic arch. Could I really have something wrong?  I even tried finding something similar on the internet, but can't find anything.  Could this be a problem with the CT scan?  Everything on the image showed up very clear except this 2" missing piece of artery.  the dr said everything looked ok when he called me a couple weeks ago (before I saw the images).