My Left Circumflex artery was 100% Blocked
Last Friday the pain in my chest continued to build for over an hour and went to the ER.  After 2 abnormal 12-L EKG's ST changes.  My pain was relieved with nitro, 1st set of bloods were normal. Admitted, 2nd blood and EKG were abnormal, third were worse. Echo; normal LVF with hypokinesis of mid inferior lateral wall..
Had cath Monday (on coumadin so had to wait) with stent for 100% Left circumflex blockage. Discharged next day... I haven't felt well, but I'm told its normal with new meds.. MY QUESTION: I've read everything I can and can't seem to figure out if the circumflex artery blockage was a big deal or not. (I understand that any blockage is dangerous and important)  I ask because despite having most all risk fx., sending me home on 100mg lopressor, plavix, increased crestor; the discharging doctor, a GP covering my cardiologist, said I could go back to work today, which is only one week post-op. I thought it was a little too soon, but figured I'd go in.. I felt awful, too tired, weak still, I went home.  Do docs decide on course of tx based on how many blockages and where they are ? I'm so confused... I'm allowing myself to think it was insignificant, but 100% blockage is 100%... I had messages from cardiac rehab and followup appts with cardiologist and my GP, shouldn't I have the rehab before returning to work ? Help please...
from poster above... I'm 49 female, diabetes, DVT's..
This artery supplies the left side of your heart along with the left artery which branches off into the circumflex artery.  This artery being 100% plugged is the biggest deal.  Lucky yours was found and corrected with a stent before you had a major heart attack.  My Mom had a stent placed in her left main artery and in two days was outside planting her garden.  Yes, you should take it easy especially with arm work as this is hard on your heart.  Most likely what is making you tired is the lopressor as that is one of the symptoms.  If the tiredness does not resolve, let your doctor know.  Coreg is another medication that is available in place of the lopressor.  Make sure to take your Plavix as blood clots can develop from the stent.  Hope you are feeling better.  
After stent implants, there should be no angina, and you should feel invigorated within a day or so (my experience and I was fully medicated.)....  How you feel should be the basis and on that basis would be the appropriate treatment...not the number or location of stent implants.

Sometimes a diabetic does not experience angina (chest pain, etc.) with occluded vessels so restenosis cannot be ruled out.  How your other health issues interact with your medication may influence your symptomatic experience...I didn't have other health issues.  

Hypokinesis means impaired heart muscle (usually from lack of blood/oxygen) and located in the area provided.  With a sufficient blood supply hypokinesis may effectively be a non issue.
Check out "Reversing Heart Disease" by Dr. Dean Ornish and "Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease" by Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn.  These 2 books can change and improve every part of your life.  I had a stent put in and feel great.  My Chol is 110 and my LDL is 62.  These numbers will reverse heart disease.
You should have cardiac rehab before going back to work. They are there to assess your physical ability and your heart. Your heart muscle will have been affected from a 100% blockage and will take some time to fully recover. I would call the rehab team and tell them you still feel rough and they will usually contact your employer on your behalf. Your GP has probably never had a stent or a totally blocked artery, so doesn't have a clue how it feels. It isn't just a matter of the new meds, your heart needs to recover like any muscle would. After my last two stents, my blood pressure was fluctuating for a week and I had chest pains/throat discomfort for two weeks. We don't all react the same way to intervention.
Hi.  I am just recovering from the exact same.   Except I am 47.     I am taking 2 weeks off work.  I play a lot of sports but they said No Sports for 4 weeks.   I feel weird too ...some days..other days I feel my old self coming back.   Stick with it!~