Heart Disease Community
NUMBNESS & TINGLING IN BOTH ARMS AND HANDS

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I HAVE NUMBNESS IN BOTH ARMS AND HANDS AND IT HAPPENS WHEN I SLEEP, OR LAY DOWN FOR ABOUT 15 - 30 MINUTES, IT FEELS AS IF MY ARMS AND HANDS GO TO SLEEP. THEN IF LAST IN MOSTLY MY HANDS FROM ABOUT MY ELBOWS DOWN FOR A LITTLE WHILE AFTER I GET UP. WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS TO HAPPEN, IT ONLY STARTED ABOUT A MONTH  MONTH & 1/2 AGO.
Tags: Heart, nerves
Sounds much like a nerve issue, perhaps a touch of arthritis in the neck?
Avatar n tn
this to has just started happening to me, the exact symptoms did you ever find anything out?
This happens to me quite often, I was told by my doctor it was a pinched nerve in my neck spine area, but nothing was ever folled through on this. Is that what causes numbness and tingling in my arms and hands during sleep only?
Avatar n tn
well im 23 years old im a CNA (certified nurses assistant) working in a nursing home my son is now 4 years old ond about a week ago both of my arms started going numb and tingling i awake every 10 minets to stop the tingling i cant sleep on my back because i have real bad heart burn and it makes me feel as if i cant breath a times i tried to geta boc to see me but tehy say it wont be untile feb. what can i do untile that time? can any body please help me
i have been having pain in my chest and in both arms,i get tingling under the arms in my neck and my chest it feels like a bunch of needles are poking we.it scares  me because i think that it is my heart.it hurts in my upper back as well.and sharp pains in my legs and stomach,would any body know what this is?i get the pains in my ears as well.