Heart Disease Community
Need some help here

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Need some help here

Hello I'm a young 20 year old who is experiencing a chest pain around my heart that is on and off for a day but when I drank water it went away.  But later on throughout the day it came back.  It's not painfully but it's just a little annoying to a point that I was freaking out if it was a heart attack or something.     I haven't been working out for a while and I stopped jucing around December cuz I lost too much weight.  Today it came back again but not as painful as it was yesterday.       I also have been freaking out if I had HIV or not couple weeks so far and I noticed that some ppl say it could be just a anxiety chest pain.

I was wondering of the following:
1.) am I getting a heart attack?
2.) am I getting anxiety chest pains?
3.) should I get this checked out?
4.) is this normal?  
Plz reply thank you
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Angina or pain due to inadequate blood supply to the heart is usually retrosternal (mid chest or slightly to the left) and is usually brought on by exercise and relieved by rest. It does not vary with posture and is not relieved by drinking water. This could be more relevant if you are a smoker, are overweight, have a positive family history, are a diabetic and have hypertension. The other causes to consider would be cervical spondylosis (neck problem) or disorders of the nerves, muscle or shoulder joint.   It would be wise to consult a doctor just to be sure it’s nothing more serious.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
YohaniK1912 added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
21 mins ago
tisasmith commented on Online Kamagra oral j...
1 hr ago
Soy products may decrease testoster...
9 hrs ago by gymdandee