Normal EKG, Echocardiogram and Stress Test but still having chest pain....
About a month and a half ago I went to the ER complaining of chest pain and shortness of breath. Stayed overnight in the hospital to complete testing which included a chest exray, blood work, echocardiogram, stress test, and EKG. All of these tests came back normal with no abnormalities. I was discharged and reffered to my primary care doctor if the pain continued. Followed up with primary care doctor a week later still having chest pain, while at the doctors office I had an "attack" to where I felt pressure in my chest, dizziness, tunnel vision and sweating. The doctor immediatley asked me to lay down and as soon as I did all the symptoms went away almost immediatley. I was then reffered to see a cardiologist and they did another EKG, everything again showed normal and he said the "attack" was most likely related to either stress or dehydration. I was then reffered to see a GI doctor. The GI doctor completed an endoscpy and found that I was not properly digesting my food. I was then sent for a Hydascan and abdominal ultrasound and everything showed normal. After a follow-up appointment with the GI doctor he sent me for a nuclear emptying study and I am currently awaiting those results. I am still having the chest pain, described as a sharp/stinging pain in the chest intermittently throughout the day. I have also experienced what feels to be a growing pain in my left arm. I am 21 years old and my moms family has a history of heart disease. Is this something I should be worried about? Do you think it may still be related to a problem with my heart?
"Stayed overnight in the hospital to complete testing which included a chest exray, blood work, echocardiogram, stress test, and EKG. All of these tests came back normal with no abnormalities."

" I was then reffered to see a cardiologist and they did another EKG, everything again showed normal "

"Do you think it may still be related to a problem with my heart? "

NO!! I do not think!!    All your test came back normal. Why it is not enoug to you? :) You have a HEALTY HEART! Be happy and do NOT stress yourself more! Watch your diet and exercise !