Heart Disease Expert Forum
Not feeling right

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Not feeling right

Over the past 4 days I have begun to feel different.   It seemed to start after eating Pizza.  I ate and felt nauseous.   I also seemed to feel clammy and had a headache.   I thought it was bad pizza.   Well then it happened the following evening and I now thought maybe I just needed a bowel movement to clean me out.   That didn
Friscojw,

Thanks for the post.

Your symptoms could be anything -- you simply haven't given me nearly enough information to give you a credible answer.

Don't short cut your health.  Call your doctor.

Good luck.
ACID REFLUX,GERD THIS CAN CAUSE MANY SYMPTOMS.  SHORTNESS OF BREATH, PALPS, UPSET STOMACH ETC AND ISN'T NECESSARILY THE FEELING OF HEARTBURN.GO TO HEARTBURN-HELP.COM.
He should see a doctor, ASAP, not a web site. A web site on heartburn will do nothing to help a heart problem (such as angina or a heart attack).

Self-misdiagnosis can (and sadly, often does) maim and kill.
I posted the heartburn site adress to him because when you say your stomach is upset after eating pizza and you feel somewhat strange and have a headache, i would feel it is more gastro then heart.  If you do not suffer from gerd or reflux I wouldn't expect you to understand what I was talking about. If the original post feels other symptoms heart related then by all means I would go to the doctor but a combination of gerd and anxiety can produce these feelings quite often!!
Thanks to all.   I visited a doctor and was diagnosed with Acid -reflux.  Was given an EKG and all looked good.  They did recommend a blood test, but provided me with Nextor that seems to have helped
I am glad your feeling better. Please do visit the web-site I posted, it is full of good information. The anxiety that comes with this can very much cause you to feel like it is your heart or your body not feeling "right".  Good luck