Nuc Stress Test Result - Mild Defect...
Please convert this medical talk for me. Does this mean I might have a blockage?

"Mild, prominent, reversible defect in the inferior wall, extending to APEX."
"GI Activity was present, given limitation there is reduced in stress and resting SPECT images of the inferior wall with mild prominent improvement, reversible defect noted, extending to APEX. Normal Gated Study"

It means that during stress/exercising, parts of your heart (inferior wall extending to apex) do not get enough oxygen (mild defect=ischemia).
Reversible means that the ischemia goes away when the stress/exercise is stopped. So in rest there is enough oxygen supplied to the heart.

The heart is supplied with oxygen through several arteries.
As the supply is not adequate during stress, it indeed means that there is a big chance there is a blockage in one of the arteries.

But...the fact that there was GI activity blurring the picture. Doesn't that mean it could be in-accurate? I have no symptoms, workout alot, Normal Gated Study. So with all those things 2 docs said they probably won't find anything.

Is there a good chance the blurred picture gave a wrong result?

If there is a block what will they do while I'm on the table, a stent, a balloon thing or ?
Oh I forgot my Echo was clean as well
An echo gives no info about ischemia.
Why did you have the stress test if you have no symptoms?
Normal Gated Study just means nothing unusual happened during the test ie did not have to end early because you were out of breath etc.  GI Activity means they could not get as clear a picture as they would like so they may not see the full extent.
If you are going for an angiogram (catherization) they will have a clearer picture of the blood flow and if possible they will do what they can to clear it at that time.  Make sure to ask if they are going through the wrist or groin, the wrist is easier on you!  DISCLAIMER: I am NOT a doctor.  You should only accept medical advise from a licensed professional.
They would not have been able to see the defect reversing at rest if there was an issue with GI activity, it would have looked the same both times. My guess is they will ask you to to an angiogram, that's the only way you'll find out the extent.
Ger57
I have palpitations occasionally from AFIB. When I said I had no symptoms I was referring to the blockage. In other words I don't get out of breathe when exerting during exercise. I will no longer say I have no symptoms. It is in-correct.
Ok, thanks for the info.

Afib can be related to coronary blockages. So your afib and ischemia need not necessarily be two isolated findings, but one could be the result of the other
You tested positive for ischemia. The next logical thing is to find out where this ischemia comes from (with an angiogram as this gives the most reliable answers), like erijon said.

Better safe than sorry. You would not be the only one who, without getting out of breath easily, still has a serious blockage.
c
Yes, for sure I'm having the angiogram this coming week. Wow so from what you're sayin if they clear a block my afib might get cured? That would be great.
Got the results of Angiogram. 45% Blockage of LAD. Couldn't stent because of location. Put a wire in and tested at 88% pressure. Dr. said I should keep eating healthy, lose  30 lbs. (already lost 21 lbs), stay off alcohol (had reduced alot, quit totally a week ago). He will make me "fit for duty" so I can work.

btw The Nuclear Stress Test was wrong twice. It said I had an issue I didn't have and completely missed the blockage I actually have.