Numb Spot On Back Possibly Caused By Enlarged Aorta?

I am a 25 year old male. I have a weird area on my back that seems to be tingling/numb. Its an area about the size of a golfball midway down my back just left of the spine. At first I did not think much about it but it has been here for around 2 weeks now.

Theres no pain at all and the tingling/numbess comes and goes throughout the day. Strangely it does not bother me when im sitting unless in "hunched" over something like typing on a laptop. It does not borther me when im sleeping either, only really when im hunched over, bent over or just walking around.

The feeling comes and goes throughout the day and its annoying but no pain at all. The reason I ask about my aorta is because I have a few symptoms of marfans syndrome which involves the aorta. However, about 3 months ago I had a scare and went to the ER where they did a CT scan of my aorta and they said it was fine, I thought I was having a dissection but the doctors said no dissection and my aorta looked fine.

Now im a bit scared though because I dont think they took a scan of the sinus aorta area. So how could they rule out aynureism or dissection without a CT scan of the entire aorta? They took the scan where they chop the images down vertically I believe they said.

So I have read about shingles also and it says a tingle before an outbreak as well as it could be a pinched nerve. I looked up symtoms of enlarge aorta of dissection and I dont see anything about a numbness in the back, but it seems like if there was an aynuerism that it could potentually pinch a nerve and make this numb tingling feeling.

So I thought this would go away but its not. Weird thing is today I sneezed and the area started fluttering which scared me, made me think it could be something more that a pinched nerver or onset of shingles. If anyone has any advice im all ears, sadly I do not have insurance or the funds to see a doctor right now. Thanks to anyone who gives me feedback :)

Sounds like a pinched nerve in your back.  See a chiropractor to see if that helps.  
thanks for the reply, but how can I be so sure its not the aorta? After I take a shower the skin feels rougher than the rest of m skin on the area effected, but then it goes away about an hour after the shower...the roughness of the skin.

My concern is that the aorta is enlarged and its pinching the nerve or something. However I dont see a numb spot on the back as a symptom of enlarged aorta or anything like that. I dont know what to think, can anyone else give me some feedback? Thanks
please can anyone give me any feedback? Thanks
You can be sure that its not an enlarged aorta because like you JUST said, you don't see it as a symptom of an enlarged aorta anywhere! Plus, you had a CT scan done to check for it. Of course the doctors checked the WHOLE aorta, they probably scanned your whole heart, not just one bit and piece.  What made you think you have one in the first place? I'm sure if you looked at every disease and syndrome out there you would have a few symptoms on more then just one list! I have a numb spot in the middle of my back under the left shoulder blade and just to the left of my spine and the first thing I thought was that it was a pinched nerve, or a herniated disc. I'm a 23 year old female so although I'm not a guy we are at least close in age.  The thought never crossed my mind it would have anything to do with my heart and you really shouldn't post things like this on the internet if your not 200% sure it has something to with your heart. Scare the living crap out of me. Your fine. Its not your heart. Go find a new disease to obsess about. Seriously maybe a psychiatrist would be able to help out. There's a disease where you spend too much time on the internet looking up and diagnosing your own medical problems. Have a little bit of trust and faith in doctors. They go to school for this stuff. They really do know. They wouldn't waste your money taking a ct scan of only part of your heart... trust me. In order to even know if part of your heart is enlarged they have to look at your whole heart. There is a reason why "numb spot in the middle of your back" is not listed as a symptom.
wow !! harsh comment .... I have a numb spot just as all of yours , I do agree it is a pinched nerve , but come on now , have a bit of simpathy for people :)  all the best to you ...
I have the same tingling/numb feeling when I slouch at the computer.  It started a few months ago when I was working at the computer late into the night hunched over.  I also feel it when I extend my left arm out and hold something, like washing dishes at the sink.  Not painful, but annoying.  I had an echocardiogram done a couple months ago for strange heart beats I feel now and then, and they found that I had a slightly enlarged aorta (4 cm).  I will go back again in a few months for a follow-up to see if it has changed in size.  
I forgot to mention, that I also saw a back doctor, and they are having me take some physical therapy as well as learning how to sit better while working on my computer.  They labelled it as thoracic back pain/spasm related to ergonomic positioning.
Yeahhhh.  Wow, ...jerk.
I'm a 24 year old female, and I've been having the same problem for probably 2 months or so now. It's in the same spot you described, under the left shoulder blade, and it's mainly when I'm sitting and slouching. Even when standing in front of the sink to wash the dishes or at my catering job preparing food or anything like that. I have worked in restaurants continuously since I was 14, i was also on computers a lot from a young age, played sports year round for 8 or so years, and have always had a love for writing, drawing, and especially coloring (lol), so needless to say, I have really intense carpal tunnel in both hands. I would wake up crying in the middle of the night from the pain, and in the morning I'd have super attractive swollen sausage fingers, sometimes for weeks at a time during the busy seasons when I'd work a lot of doubles (the worst was the first two months of bartending). I've had a pinched sciatic nerve, numb toes, pads, and heels of my feet (still feeling that every once in a while). I'm pretty much always complaining about knots in my neck and allll the way down my back, and I have even had some excruciatingly painful ones in really weird spots in/around my upper arm/shoulder/underarm area. Basically, I'm definitely used to having aches and pains/numbness/tingles, but whatever is going on under my shoulder blade is probably the most annoying for some reason. It's like 100 times a day, not painful or anything, just tingly like it's falling asleep (also, I never realized how much I slouched until now). Ive also just pretty much decided it's most likely a pinched nerve,  but like you, I don't have insurance. This is the first time I've really looked online to find any info or anything on it, but I thought it'd be a good idea to see if there's any other symptoms I need to look out for that could be related or  would be good to tell a doctor once I do go. I didn't look for when this post was made, so if it's been a while and you have gotten anymore info, please share! Thanks!
And I'll check for any dry skin on/around the area after I shower this morning.