Heart Disease Community
Numbnes and tingling in my both hands

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Numbnes and tingling in my both hands

Hi everyone

For last 2 years now, I have been suffering from Numbnes and tingling in my both hands during sleep. after awak up my blood pressure always 150/100
I wake up during the night or in the morning with numb handsHand.
I have no pain and I have no numbnessNumbness and tingling during the day. Does anyone know what is causing this? my doctor could not know the reason...

riz
Riz, have your doctor order an MRI of your neck. Neck problems are notorious for causing the kinds of symptoms you are descibing.
Hi  riz7862

Yes. I'm having the same symptoms.  I wake up in the middle of the night with both arms asleep.  Kinda scary.  I'm concerned that I have circulation problems or heart disease issues.

Do you still have problems?  Any diagnosis?  Any cures?

Thanks,
-Brian

That poster riz 7862 had this post posted near 3 years ago. It would be interesting,and not likely at all if he would come back. It was his only post. He hadn’t even answer for the post was posted to him by grandslori the very same day.

If you click on the user name you can save time for yourself and see the data, I am talking about,
Well of curse it is your business how to post, :)I am just suggesting :you might get more answer  if you start a new question.