Heart Disease Expert Forum
Numbness in feet

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Numbness in feet

After I exercise and while I exercise I get this numbness in both of my feet.
Sometimes also when I lift heavy things. This is worse in thighs than calves.
I have a mild bradycardya sometimes [diagnosed] but I´m worried something else could be wrong with my heart.
I´m 29 and my BMI is normal. I never overexercise.

I don't think that the numbness is at all related to you heart.  I am not sure what that's from but you could consider seeing a neurologist about it.  Again, I think you heart is probably doing very well.
Back in my running, exercise days I developed the same numbness you expressed. My feet and toes, sometimes both feet, would go numb making the run and frequently the walk back home, very cumbersome. Often it happened within minutes. I got help from a neurologist in the way of a cause but not really any treatment except to really warm up and stretch before exercise, try more biking, and switch running shoes often. The problem, as was recreated by having the interns run up and down flights of stairs with me at Bethesda Naval Hospital,was cramping of the back calve leg muscles that tightened down on the leg vessels creating the numbness and sometimes blanching of the toes. I changed my exercise routine, added more stretching etc and eventually it resolved. I changed my running route to more circles close to home also. Doubt it is your heart. Hope this helps. Joan.