Numbness in left arm and slight difficultly exhaling

I have been having these bouts of difficulty breathing and also the left arm numbness has now become consistent.  I have has and visited doctors on quite a few occasions but everytime I go there is no indication that I have any heart problem(ECG test).  But yesterday I had a pretty tough time trying to sleep because of the numbness in my arm and also the slight pain I was feeling when I was breathing in and when I was exhaling from my left lung.  I feel like there is some type of blockage that occurs when I complete my exhale from my upper left shoulder to my stomach.

I don't understand why I am getting these pains and when I see a doctor they say there is nothing.

I did eat and went to sleep after 30 miinutes.  When this started but this happened almost 24 hours ago and I am still feeling pain and numbness in the left arm.

Can you please help.