PA pressure
I had a echocardiogrqam in january and the results show that i have a severe TR wkth PA fressure 21mmHg +jvp the right heart is not dilated the LV is normalin size and function .Can.you tell me what this means and what should the PA pressure be
The tricuspid valve (pulmonary) has significant leakage.  That is the valve that opens to pass blood into circulation with each heartbeat

Pulmonary Artery Pressure (PA Pressure): Blood pressure in the pulmonary artery.
Increased pulmonary artery pressure may indicate: a left-to-right cardiac shunt (a hole between chambers), pulmonary artery hypertension, COPD or emphysema, pulmonary embolus, pulmonary edema, left ventricular failure....the above conditions relate if the pulmonary artery pressure during systole (pumping phase) is 20-30 mmHg, diastolic (resting phase) is 8-12 mmHg and a differential diagnosis with other tests, clinical evidence and symptoms.

Normal size chambers and PA is in an acceptable range indicates no adverse heart conditions and over compenstation, but the doctor should advise you on the TR (tricuspid regurgitation) echo result.

.