PAC/PVC heart condtion treatment
This is not really a question, I want to share my experience and maybe help other people who are suffering with irregular heartbeat/palpitation caused by PVC/PACs.  Some time ago I ended up in the emergency room with an irregular heartbeat that just started out of the blue, it was a very frightening experience. I was sure I was having some kind of a heart attack and after many tests and monitoring it was revealed that I was suffering from a PAC/PVC condition. I am 52 year old male, I am not overweight, I work out regularly and do not smoke so it came as a complete surprise to hear that I have just developed a condition that will cause "no other complications" and I have an otherwise healthy heart!  A few days later I visited my cardiologist who confirmed that my heart was healthy but I would now have to possibly live with this condition. She told me the cause of these irregular heartbeats are unknown and there are currently no  treatments that work for the condition. She prescribed 25mg of Atenolol       as a possible way of dealing with the palpitations.  I refused to take the drugs when I read that they can actually intensify irregular heartbeat as one of the side effects.  I started looking at all other alternatives that may help when I came across Dr Sinatra's book, the "Sinatra Solution". Dr Sinatra is a board certified cardiologist, with many years of experience his book details the approach of Metabolic Cardiology along with traditional medicine to treat and prevent heart disease.  I read the book and followed the advice for the condition I suffered from,  at this point the PACs/PVCs were driving me insane, I had difficulty sleeping, exercising and so on. After three months on the supplements recommended by Dr Sinatra not only have the symptoms completely disappeared but I also feel great physically. The supplements he recommends are completely natural and have no known side effects, Magnesium, CoQ10, L-Carnitine and D-Ribose, they simply rebuild the energy reserves we need to function.  I recommend anyone interested to read his book to understand the full scope of his approach. I hope this information will help other people who have this condition, I know how distressing it is and how hopeless you can feel listening to the traditional approach practiced by so many cardiologists today.
Sincerely        

This discussion is related to PVC's & PAC's Left Bundle Branch Block.