PFO and ASA
I have a PFO and ASA that was found on ECHO w/bubble study (right to left shunt with Valsalva).  My doc has put me on a daily aspirin and referred me toa Cardiologist.  Think I've had a TIA in the past but not quite sure.  Anybody else have the combination PFO/ASA and what have you done about it?  
I also have an atrial septal aneuyrism and patent foramen ovale diagnosed on February 14, 2000.  Valentine's Day, how ironic!  Anyhow, I was 23 years old at the time of my diagnosis, and I've lived comfortably before then and since then with no restrictions or complications (including having a fabulous pregnancy and very healthy baby in 2004).  I just have flutters, which was the symptom that made me have it checked in the first place.  The most annoying side effect of my diagnosis is my inability to get health insurance because of it.  I've been denied everytime I've applied for health insurance since 2000.  Hope this helps!