PLEASE HELP: 22 years old..chest pain
Hi im a 22 year old male, 5'11, 150lbs...I have a thin build. I dont know what my cholesterol levels are but my BP is a little higher than normal135/88, if not higher...lately I have been stressed and concerned about my health so it can jump around.

My  main symptom is chest pain located on the left part of my chest on the inner part of the nipple. It is mild burn/ache that comes and goes...sometimes a little more constant other times sorter. I have also got mild pain in my left hand thumb on a couple occasions, and in my left bicep area (though it is rare to feel it there and goes away fast). Once even in my jaw and neck (I dont know if Gerd can do this). Sometimes it will wrap around to around my back left shoulder blade area temporarily.

My diet in the last year has not been to good a lot of fast food and crap.

When I was 18 I had acid reflux come up and my main symptom was shortness of breath, which I dont have now. I took aciphex for a year, and when I stopped I was fine. I havent had any GERD symptoms since.

I went to the ER and they did an EKG and said it was fine. They doc gave me some antacid drink and sent me home....

Im home now a few hours later and the dull pain and ache is still there. Its difficult to exactly locate. This pain does not feel like GERD to me. Its kinda a cross between a light burn and light sting if that makes sense.

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or insight? Im going to see a cardiologist in 2 days and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations in testing or what I should discuss. I really want to get checked out..im very concerned. Please if anyone can help, id greatly appreciate it. Thank you.