PROBLEMS WITH 3 WIRE PACEMAKER
the 3 wire pacemaker could need to be programed again after a year of instalation?
Your post isn't very clear.  Pacemakers do need to be re-programmed, especially after a heart issue like bypass surgery, and also if medications are changed.
Thank you.  In this case, nothing had happened.  It was checked whithing 6 month by Boston Scientific and they said all was ok, but my husband was getting worst and worst.  We went to a new cardiologist and as soon as he saw the results from Boston Scientific, he knew something was not right, made an electrocardiogram and confirm the fact that it needs to be reprogram because it was not complete.  We do not know if it was programed like this by mistake or if it is not working right.
In my experience, when a Pacemaker is inserted by a Cardiologist, a representative by the Pacemaker manufacturer follows up the insertion and programs the pacemaker in the hospital.   It's not unusual that it has to be tweaked from time to time.  If your husband still isn't feeling right, I'd request that you contact your Cardiologist and ask for a manufacturer's rep to be present to review the history of your heart beats since it was inserted.  Also, if there are particular moments of discomfort, record the date and time, as the pacer's history can be reviewed.  Thanks for the followup.  Keep us informed.