Heart Disease Expert Forum
PVC's and T.O.M.

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

PVC's and T.O.M.
I'm not sure what forum I should be asking this question in so I will start here.

Why is it that most of my PVC's, PAC's, Tachy and migraines are mostly assocoiated with pre and during menstrual cycle?  I've heard other women voice the same complaint in this forum.  Is this a question you can address?  If not please refer me accordingly.  Thanks in advance.

With kind regards,
Penny
There is component of heart malfunction which is related to neurological dysfunction and which is poorly defined and or studied: the best example in this category is for instance neurocardiogenic syncope, where people pass out for reasons which are not well defined but are not related directly to any heart abnormality. Your PACs and PVCs are probably similar, probably are triggered by a state of high catecholamines and or estrogen spike related to ovulation. This is not a well defined or studied process, but there are some reports that alleviating the symptoms of PMS may result in improvement of your cardiac symptoms. I can't answer about the neurological symptoms; you may ask someone in the neurology forum.
Hello to everybody.

I have 3 questions because i can't find the answer on the forum. I have 2000 pvc's/day and 50 pac's.
1. Can pvc's lead to a-fib?
2. Can 50 pac's/day lead to a-fib?
3. Can pvc's trigger svt?

Thank you a lot.