Heart Disease Expert Forum
PVC's
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

PVC's

I was just wondering a few things.  I have just recently started birthcontrol after 10 years and also stopped nursing 4 weeks ago.  My PVC's have been down for about three weeks and now are back with a vengeance. Is this possibly the reason?  Do you think they will get better or should I maybe stop the pill?  I stopped my atenol too because it wasnt doing me any good after a year.  Thanks!
Related Discussions
238671_tn?1189759432
There have been so many changes in your life, it is difficult to know which, if any, are responsible for the PVC recurrence. You could try stopping the birth control pills and use another method of contraception and see if it helps. Going back on the atenolol could also make you less likely to have PVCs, even if it does not completely eliminate them.
2 Comments
Blank
Charlene,
I am a 34 year old female and I too have PVC's.  I seem to get them a few  days before my period, during and up until I ovulate and then some.  I definatly think its a hormonal thing.GOOD LUCK
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank