Heart Disease Expert Forum
PVC's
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

PVC's

Posted By Roxanne on April 09, 1999 at 13:10:35:

I started this Rythmol on the advise of my Cardiologist because the beta-blokers were not helping with my symptoms. I have PVC's every couple beats all day, I find it hard to do many things, sleep, play, relax, etc... I see an EP Doc next week to make sure that these PVC's are not dangerous. My Cardio doc does not think they are but to be on the safe side. I now I'm having second thoughts about this Rythmol because I have read it could have potential bad side affects. I have only been on it for 2 days and PVC's are less today but since I have not been on it that long do I have to wean off of it???  Do you think it is safer for me to take the Rythmol till Tuesday or discontinue it and deal with the PVC's??? Do people just walk around throwing this many PVC's with nothing  happening to them??? What are your thoughts on these so called benign PVC's. Should I worry??? Thanks again: Roxanne