Pain in groin
I had my 4th cath done on February 4, 2010 approximately 4 weeks ago which resulted in me receiving my 4th stent.  After about 2 weeks for the very first time, i have been having excruiating pains in my groin.  I went to have a songram, but it showed nothing
I'll assume the 'miss' in your name means you are female. I'd suggest that you try relieving the groin pain by not wearing panties that have elastic that goes across the top of the leg area. That slight pressure can irritate the scar tissue and cause discomfort. Try either non-elastic type or the style with the leg opening that goes higher, I believe it's called French leg. And make them all cotton without any spandex. A cold compress ( ice cold) for 20 minutes at the site can help too. Hope this works for you; it did after my 3rd cath. Joan.