Painful Palpitations
I am 21 I have been experiencing Palpitations PVC's since I was 18, of course over the past few years they have gotten worse from a few a week to everyday most of the day. I have done the Holter monitor and Echo but nothing showed up but they have heard them and they showed on the EKG, suddenly i have been feeling pain when I have them. I am scheduled for an ablation next week anyone had that before?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The normal heart has an electrical system which works rhythmically. In PVCs there is an additional electrical system, which impinges on the normal one thus causing distortion of the usual rhythm of the heart, that’s why you are able to perceive the heart beat referred to as palpitations. Sometimes the irregular rhythms, can cause a sensation of a loud thud or pain. If the pain is felt as a tightness and worsens with activity or exercise, then it could be angina and you will need to report this to your doctor.

Only frequent PVCs associated with underlying heart disease and periods of ventricular tachycardia need therapy. Occasional PVCs require no treatment. Good Luck with your therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
well sometimes it slows down and it will pause then restart and come in and hurt and sometimes it will just feel like someone is stabbing my heart