Heart Disease Community
Palpitations After meals
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Palpitations After meals

Im experiencing some Palpitations after meals. Im also short of breath thru out the day. Does anyone experience palpitations after meals or an increase  in shortness of breath. Iv told my doctor and he thinks it's not heart related and asked me to see a psychiatrist. Im so disappointed with my doctor and his office. If I had better health insurance I would go somewhere els, Unfortunitly it's all I have.. Now it's looking like I'll need to get a second opinion from a differnt doctor and will also have to pay for it out of pocket. If anyone has the slightest idea why heart reacts so negative and i experience palpitation after meals?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
212161_tn?1391090750
hi, sorry your going threw this , but i have been where your at. you almost dont want to eat anymore but that donrt help.

yes i have lots of paps threw the days, some days 3000 a day some none at all. i go weeks with them, than months without them. they come and go as they want to.

try and relax even though i know thats not real, but the more you stress the more they come, ive learned to live with them and keep going

have you had all test done like a stress test. a echo of the heart. if you have and all is normal than it could just be stress thats what all mine was. funny how your mind works againest you and causes you to have pac/pvc.

here if you need to talk , remember with a sound heart they will not kill you just up-set your days.
Blank
Although I generally have the same problem as "heartfluttersflyawayplz", but yours sound as if they are Vagus nerve related. I've read that a cold shower will bring relief in resetting your heart rythm or even coughing hard might do it and numerous other suggestions.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now