Heart Disease Expert Forum
Perifferal neuropathy and heart issues

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Perifferal neuropathy and heart issues

Have had 2 cancers with chemo and radiation. developed neuropathy after 4 years.  Withdrew from 3 antidepressants in past 8 months.  Chest and back burn with normal activity and fatigue requires sitting for a spell.  BP is low normal  95/60 (lifetime of low BP)- pulse is under 100.  I do chores in 5 minute sprints.  Tired, Tired, Tired!
I can't say the burning is painful.  It  just wears me out. Stress test was normal 2 years ago.  I take only asprin to get relief.  No other Rx.  I'm 77 year old female.
Avatar_dr_m_tn

It is hard to give you a diagnosis over the internet but I can give you some general advice.
It appears that the most pressing symptom that you have is tiredness. Unfortunately, tiredness is a very non-specific symptom and it is hard for anybody to give you a quick answer.
Just reading the information that you provide, it is very hard to determine if your symptoms are indeed cardiac or not. Atypical presentation of heart disease is common in women of your age and it might be reasonable to pursue an evaluation by a cardiologist locally.
Although unlikely to be cardiac, it will not hurt to obtain some reassurance in this regard.

Hope that helps